The Quest of Peanut Butter and Jelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Valley

Go down

The Valley Empty The Valley

Post  Echo Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

The Valley Main10
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet
Full Name(s): Echo and Gabrielle
Aliases : Gabe
Race(s): Wizards

Back to top Go down

The Valley Empty Re: The Valley

Post  Echo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 am

Echo: I finally made my way down enough to get in view of the valley. The sun was already setting so I would have to get in a get out fast. I would search the valley tomorrow. My steps echoed on the cobblestone streets. The set had already set and most shop had closed up. Only few people walked about this time of day here in the secluded safe town of Eagle View. That's how most people liked to think of it anyway. They pretended that they locked up so earlier because it's only a reasonable thing to do in such a small town. I shook my head. No. The people that walked around gave none of their attention to me though. I had hoped to get here before the shops closed to get some food since I hadn't stocked up before I had gotten to the Forbidden Forest. I didn't know that I would meet Amos and Vehiron along the way. I thought that it would either be there or not. If it wasn't I would move on. It had been there though. It just wasn't anymore. It made me hungry seeing it. I needed it. I took a breath as I picked up a rock. I was at the end of town, no one was around, and there was a grocery with lights out and nice glass windows. What did it mean? Free food. I smashed the rock through the door window and unlocked it from the inside. I got a few things but just enough to get me through a week. If I gotten anymore, most of it would have gone bad by the time I need it. I walked out of the store undetected until I spotted someone watching me. A man of 20 years, give or take. He just leaned against a wall with intrigue in his eyes. I sprinted off into an alley and Disapparated back to Baker Street before he could call anyone on me or do anything else.
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet
Full Name(s): Echo and Gabrielle
Aliases : Gabe
Race(s): Wizards

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum