The Quest of Peanut Butter and Jelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street

Go down

Baker Street Empty Baker Street

Post  Echo Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 am

Baker Street Bakers12

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet
Full Name(s): Echo and Gabrielle
Aliases : Gabe
Race(s): Wizards

Back to top Go down

Baker Street Empty Re: Baker Street

Post  Echo Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am

Echo: More like Baker Path, I thought as I landed. It was hardly important enough to be called a street. There was, after all, only one house on it. I walked down the street toward that one house. It was my childhood home. Abandoned with boards over windows and broken down boards from thieves over the years. I shuddered not for the obvious reasons. I didn't know why I hadn't just Disapparated to the main point of town but here instead. I jumped over the poorly built fences that marked the street and took a few stumbling steps toward the house before retreating back to the path. I stared at a tree for sometime without blinking and then took off toward the heart of the city.
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am

Echo: I landed right in front of my old house this time. That was close. I picked up the sack in which I had put all the food in and dropped as I landed. I didn't have any money to pay for a shelter in the valley so I would to settle for this place. It gave me the chills truthfully. I made it to the broken in door before telling myself that sleeping outside wouldn't be too bad. I walked over to a nice big tree that stood tall near my house instead. My sack leaned against it as I did. I had put together a hard-but-better-than-nothing bed from leaves. It was hard to sleep with that house so close, but my insomnia was overcome by the fierce exhaustion I'd accumulated throughout the day.
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Echo: By the time I woke up nightmares made up mind. I wouldn't search inside the house and I most likely wouldn't find more information from those creeps in the valley. The sun had just risen, and I decided I would retrace my steps since I had no better. I Disapparated to the alley in Royalgrove.
Echo
Echo
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down